The Captain shouts to make himself heard above the crowd. "What in the hell is going on? Someone get in touch with the bridge, and--"
The PA suddenly crackles to life. "This is Ensign Sykes to all hands! We are under attack! All hands to battle stations! I repeat, we are under atta--" *KSSHT!* With a burst of static, the intercom goes dead.
The crowd pauses thoughtfully for a moment as they consider this, then begins to scream and panic even more. Roy grunts as his target runs away in the frenzy.
MP-X301 looks for injured people to help, and for the Doctor. "Doctor Stafford?!"
Ah'Choo shouts, "Please, remain calm! In the event of an emergency, your seats can be used as a flotation device!"
Another jolt, bigger than the first, rocks the ship again. Dinner plates go crashing into the walls (and various passengers).
MP-X301 flies around crashing into walls and passengers. Roy and Ah'Choo get shaken to the ground again.
"Where is Doctor Stafford?" MP-X301 shouts. "We've got injured people to deal with here!"
Suddenly, the light in the room grows dim. Outside the transparent roof above, the distant stars are blotted out by a *massive* shape moving past.
Ah'Choo and Roy try to make out the shape from their respective vantage points on the floor. The sheer size of the... thing, coupled with the angle of the light, makes it difficult to make out clearly. It is definitely very big, however. Very, very big.
Join the adventures of Ada Babbage, Phoenix "Roy" Dark, Bioo, Lombard and MP-X301 as they try and stop the evil Sariens from implanting mind control devices into the brains of hapless cruise ship survivors!
The original manual is being reproduced onto the Wiki for reference purposes. It will be superceded for the next SQ RPG installment.
- Chapter 01: In Which All Hell Breaks Loose
- Chapter 02: Tonight on Fox: "When Sariens Attack!"
- Chapter 03: What Not To Do In Case of Fire
- Chapter 04: "Thank You for Pushing the Self-Destruct Button"
- Chapter 05: Academy Award-Nominated for Best Cutscene
- Chapter 06: "Dude, where's my pod?"
- Chapter 07: "That's no moon... it's a junkyard!"
- Chapter 08: "Packrat Rat Pack Attack, ACK!"
- Chapter 09: Nothing Much/Fur Hits The Fan (9/9.15)
- Chapter 10: "In a Deserted Warehouse Just Outside the Galaxy"
- Chapter 11: The Good, The Bad and The Clumsy
- Chapter 12: Trapfinding for Dummies
- Chapter 13: Trench Warfare
- Chapter 14: "Did I mention that I hate droids?"
- Chapter 15: Lessons in Logistics
- Chapter 16: "Molok no like you... Molok SMASH!"
- Chapter 17: "Molok Smash 2: Smash Harder"
- Chapter 18: "Molok Smash 3: Smash Hard with a Vengence"
- Chapter 19: "Molok Smash 4: The Sequel"
- Chapter 20: The Great Debate
- Chapter 21: "Welcome to Polysorbate LX. Sorry."
- Chapter 22: MP's Big Adventure
- Chapter 23: Excess Babbage
- Chapter 24: Popularity, the Hard Way
- Chapter 25: So Much for Popularity
- Chapter 26: Behold! The Forces of Evil(tm)!
- Chapter 27: Super Mega Giant Nukem Robot Assault Force, GO!
- Chapter 28: Don in 60 Seconds
- Chapter 29: My Name ish Lombard (hic)
- Chapter 30: Annoying Meatbags
- Chapter 31: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
- Chapter 32: A Farewell to Arms
- Chapter 33: Lewt!
- Chapter 34: BLAAAF!
- Chapter 35: The End of the Beginning
- Chapter 36: Back to Adventure!
- Chapter 37: <no title>
- Chapter 38: <no title>
- Chapter 39: <no title>
- Chapter 40: <no title>
- Chapter 41: <no title>
- Chapter 42: <no title>
- Chapter 43: <no title>
- Chapter 44: <no title>
- Chapter 45: <no title>
- Chapter 46: <no title>
- Chapter 47: <no title>
- Chapter 48: <no title>
- Chapter 49: <no title>
- Chapter 50: <no title>
- Ah'Choo - (bio blurb)
- Phoenix "Roy" Dark - (bio blurb)
- MP-X301 - (bio blurb)
- Ada Babbage - (bio blurb)
- I'lroe Bioo - (bio blurb)
- Raoul Lombard - (bio blurb)
- Rex - (bio blurb)
- Bravo Team
- Captain Francis Richards
- Contrived Extravagance Computer
- Slim Golganis
- Old Man Jenkins
- Sarien Commander
- Ship's Bartender
- Ship's Purser
- Dr. Broderick Stafford
- Contrived Extravagance
- Polysorbate LX
- StarCon Facility 256